The company designed and built a brand-new production facility that includes the state-of-the-art Training Center in Lavrio, Greece in 2015. The facility is currently undergoeing an expansion to accomodate client demand and production needs. Our history and our inspiration have always been united to the sea, as Greece is surrounded by islands and crystal clear waters that provide life, energy, health and beauty.
- Lavrio is only 30 minutes drive from the Athens International airport
- Athens is a 45 minutes drive
- The Headquarters is based a 8 kilometers north of Poseidon’s temple (built 444–440 BC) in Sounio, Athens
- The Lavrio port is only 1.2 km away from the Headquarters
- The Lavrio Port is home to New Naval’s fleet of oil recovery vessels, where they are eady to be activated in the case of an emergency response