Career Opportunities at New Naval
New Naval is offering a full-time on-site role located in Lavrio for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Create GA 2D or 3D drawings to present design proposals for our commercial division.
- Design systems and components that meet customer needs and requirements.
- Work on new products as a team, developing design parts and assemblies using CAD.
- Assist R&D Director.
- Project Management.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of professionally related experience with CAD engineering, Solidworks and/or AutoCAD or equivalent.
- Proficient command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Familiar with ERP systems.
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
- Problem-solving skills, creativity, team-oriented, communications skills, ability to prioritize and analyze.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and with strict deadlines.
Modern work environment
Competitive remuneration package
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org