Oil Spill Response Services
In the event of an oil spill incident, especially in the first hours of a response, reliable infrastructure and support is vital. New Naval prides itself in maintaining dedicated response-ready personnel and state-of-the-art equipment that can be rapidly activated to provide primary and secondary response support in the case of an incident when a call-out is received. No incident is too small for New Naval when the environment is threatened or harm is imminent.
Response Ready Stockpiles
Our main equipment stockpile is strategically located next to one of the main ports of Greece and 30 mins from the Athens International Airport. The stockpile includes the full range of response equipment including dynamic recovery response vessels. In an instance where Response Services are required, New Naval will dedicate Tier 1 and Tier 2 resources, and in some cases can increase internal production, to provide strategic and structured Response Services supported by qualified personnel and all necessary response equipment to properly address any incident.
A large stockpile of ready to deploy equipment allows New Naval to quickly prepare and send equipment to an incident. This paired with highly qualified engineers and trainers ensures that equipment will be in place, properly attended to and properly operated in the shortest time possible.
Response Services include but are not limited to:
- Tier 1 & Tier 2 Support in Greece
- Tier 2 Support in the Mediterranean
- Emergency Response Strategic Planning
- Response Training
- Continuous production and manufacturing of equipment in case of large incidents to constantly supply operations
- Mobilization of fast response dynamic recovery vessels
- Use of interactive platform for proper communication between parties
- Mobilization of an experienced, well-trained team of responders and supervisors
- Quick air or ship freight to any location