SCORPION Oil Traps
New Naval Scorpion Oil Traps are an ideal solution for nearshore and inland oil recovery. Made of Fibrillated Polypropylene Fabric oil adsorbents have excellent oleophilic properties. Traps adsorb up to 65 times their weight. Due to their hydrophobic properties, the traps fl oat even when fully saturated with oil. The adsorbents need no special equipment for application and recovery. The traps are made of non-toxic material and are reusable up to 5 times with constant performance.
Scorpion Oil Trap Features:
- Made of 100% non-woven melt blown polypropylene
- Excellent oleophilic and hydrophobic properties
- Can be incinerated with less than 0,02 % ash.
- Non toxic material.
- Long storage life.
- Reusable 4 to 5 times with consistent performance
- Packaged in heavy duty polyethylene film bag